The StartupSAN blog delivers important information to anyone that is planning to start a business in San Diego. With over 1.3 million people, San Diego is the 8th largest city in the United States and the 2nd largest in California. At StartupSAN you can learn about other startups in San Diego and find important information to help you successfully launch your business.
- Wiivv Sandals are Custom Fit using Smartphone App and 3D Printing and Made in San Diego
- Patara Shoes a San Diego Startup Launches Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign
- Grippz Yoga Mat from San Diego Startup Yogi Made with Acupressure Points that Grip
- Black Sun Solar Startup is Developing Cheaper Solution with Innovative Funnel Technology
- Life Lite is a Small Portable Light for Smartphones being created by Startup Luma Cube
3D app battery BullRest Business convention Core crowdfunding earbuds earplugs education Entrepreneur Fitness footwear Funding Fundraising greenhouse Headphones hush Indiegogo Kickstarter meeting Money Muscles neck Orison OSSIC X ownphones peaceful pillow planter Printer quiet SLASH sleep Startup startups storage support tech Training travel venture capital women Workout